DHHT/HI Full-Time Position- 22/23 School Year - Georgia
DHHT School Contract - Full-Time - 22/23 School Year – Georgia
Sunbelt is hiring an on-site kind and compassionate Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) to join our academic team near Cartersville, GA. As a DHHT you will aid in skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual progression of students with a variety of needs. If you meet the minimum requirements, you are encouraged to apply today.
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Student
- State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education (DHH Cert)
- Can have a teaching degree with endorsement OR a separate certification
* COVID Vaccination (preferred)
- Work On-Site at School Location
- Full Time – 37.5 Hours
- Pre-K-12th grade
- Next School Year August 1, 2022-June 5, 2023
- Opportunity to renew for the following year
Master’s Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Student
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Weekly Paychecks
- Summers, weekends, and holidays off
Please apply below and send your updated resume to Summer Wynn at [email protected] for this Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing position in Cartersville, GA. We staff nationwide I would be happy to speak with you about the different employment opportunities we have to offer.
Summer Wynn Senior National Hiring Manager
501 Brooker Creek Blvd. Suite A, Oldsmar, FL 34677
O 813-688-9174 / F 877-309-9788
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- mankato, MN
- Goose Creek, SC
- Rodeo, CA
- Salem, OR
- Chicago, IL
- Remington, VA
- Rochester, MN
- San Rafael , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.