Are you an experienced Deaf/Hard Hearing Teacher licensed in the state of California looking for a fresh start at a new school? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district, for the 22-23 school year. See details below.
- DHH licensed required in California
- Experience in schools preferred but not required
• K-12 Caseload
• 40-45 Students On Caseload
• Disabilities on Caseload: Deaf/Deaf +
• Hearing Impairment Credential in State of CA
• School Can assist with credentialing
• New Grads Welcome
• Will Provide Mentor / Support
For more details regarding this work-from-home DISCIPLINE job, please contact me at [email protected].com or by texting/calling 470-286-1084. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent DHH Jobs
- Anderson, SC
- charleston, SC
- brunswick, MI
- Sutton , MA
- Orange Beach, AL
- quincy, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Concord, NC
- Buckingham, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.