DHHT: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing | Now Interviewing
We have partnered with a great school in the Macon area that is seeking a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher. The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week, averaging 37.5 hours weekly. You would be working with the elementary-high population with educational assistants.
Position at a glance:
- Full-Time hours available (37.5 hours)
- Itinerant, small caseload
- Interviewing this week
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Must have GA Teaching Credential Authorizing Deaf + Hard of Hearing
Essential Functions :
- In-services parents, teachers, students, and aides on various issues regarding working with children who have a hearing loss.
- Plans instruction as needed per Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Develop appropriate IEP goals based on data and the educational needs of the child
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
To apply complete the online application or submit a copy of your resume directly by emailing Jamaal Smoot
Director of Educational Resources
Recent DHH Jobs
- Fearrington, NC
- Gilroy, CA
- Columbus, GA
- Albany, GA
- Naperville , IL
- Des Plaines, IL
- Albany, GA
- Homer Glen, IL
- Joliet, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.