Dorchster, MA - Full-time Teacher For The Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Dorchester, MA - Full-time Teacher For The Deaf and Hard of Hearing
A dynamic school district that takes pride in their diversity and local schools' success, has a need for a Teacher For The Deaf and Hard of Hearing. We are eager to interview applicants with previous successful teaching experiences, so apply today.
- Full time; Hours are from 8:15am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Weekly compensation
- PreK-12th Grade students
- Knowledge of amplification, adaptive equipment, and applicable technology is a plus
- Master’s Degree in Deaf Education (with an emphasis on listening and spoken language)
- MA Department of Education License as a Teacher of the Deaf
- Must have transportation and have the ability to travel to district schools to meet the needs of students
For immediate consideration on this full-time job, or if you have another type of position in mind, email resume to: [email protected]
Shonique Watts | National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Hudson, OH
- San Jacinto, CA
- Downey, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Chicago, IL
- San Francisco, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.