Educational Interpreter (DHH) - Blountville, TN
Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing – Blountville, TN
ProCare Therapy is seeking to hire an experienced and certified DHH for a school position. If you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply today! Further details are listed below.
- Blountville, TN
- August 8th- May 26th – 22/23 School Year
- 5 days per week/ 35 Hrs/Week
- 6th grade caseload
- 1 student
- Looking for interviews ASAP
Education / Qualifications
- Valid DHH Certifications in TN (Required)
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Experience with school setting (preferred but not required)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Full Time, Contract
- Our mission is to make lives better for those who make lives better.
- Competitive Compensation (Weekly Pay)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K Opportunity
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 678-710-7960. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent DHH Jobs
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Baywood- Los Osos, CA
- Chorro, CA
- Arroyo Grande, CA
- Edna, CA
- Home , OR
- Bakersfield, CA
- Richmond, MA
- Bakersfield, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.