Flexible part time hours Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing job - Totowa, NJ area
Totowa, NJ area | We are holding interviews for New Jersey Licensed Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. The school district in the area is needing someone for a part time opening that is around 15 hours per week. This is a contract position.
Job License Requirements:
- New Jersey Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing License and School Certification
- Must be able to travel to the Totowa, NJ area
- The Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing will be working with students in grades K-12
- This will be an Itinerant/District-wide role
- Will be traveling to more than one school in the local district
To be considered for this Teacher of The Deaf and Hard of Hearing opening in the Totowa, NJ area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Email: [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- Fayetteville, GA
- Saugatuck, MI
- Riverdale, GA
- Stockbridge, GA
- Kildeer, IL
- Wheeling, IL
- Lincolnshire, IL
- Woodburn, OR
- Albany, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.