Full-Time American Sign Language Interpreter ASL Paraeducator Needed near Rhinelander, WI
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a dedicated and skilled American Sign Language (ASL) Translator to join our inclusive and vibrant educational community. As an ASL Translator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring effective communication between deaf or hard-of-hearing students, teachers, and staff members. Your expertise will foster an inclusive and equitable learning environment for all students.
- Provide ASL interpretation and translation services during classes, meetings, and school events.
- Work closely with teachers and other educational professionals to facilitate communication for deaf or hard-of-hearing students.
- Adapt instructional materials and resources to make them accessible to students with hearing impairments.
- Collaborate with the Special Education team to develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students with hearing-related needs.
- Assist in creating a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere for students by promoting deaf culture and awareness.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all interactions with students, parents, and staff.
- Fluent in American Sign Language (ASL) with a deep understanding of Deaf culture.
- Certification as an ASL interpreter or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience working in an educational setting, preferably in K-12 schools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to different learning environments and age groups.
- Commitment to promoting inclusivity and diversity in education.
- Knowledge of additional communication modes such as Cued Speech or Tactile Signing.
- Experience working with students with various hearing impairments.
- Familiarity with assistive technologies for deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals.
- Competitive pay & bonus packages
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- PTO & 401k plan
- NO WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
**Qualified Para’s in the Rhinelander, WI area who are fluent in ASL are encouraged to apply. For immediate consideration apply with your most updated resume. You can also email your resume to [email protected] or give me a call/text at 813-776-0373 for more information.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Brookfield, WIDeaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher | Brookfield, WI Are you an experienced DHH Teacher in Wisconsin looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Brookfield area for the current school year! Description: Full-Time preferred but will consider part-time Virtual Interview Start ASAP District Wide: K-12 Caseload Responsibilities: Assessments,
- Brookfield, WIWe are currently seeking a skilled and passionate DHH Teacher to join our dynamic team. Responsibilities: Dates: ASAP to May Full time 30+ hours Caseload: K-12 Assessments, Eligibility Determination, Interventions, IEP Goals & Writing 1:1 & Small group services (Push-In) Benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance 401(K) with match Weekly Pay W-2 We look forward to welcoming a talented DHH Teacher to our team and making a
- Pewaukee, WIDHH Teacher Pewaukee, Wisconsin ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an excellent school district in Pewaukee, Wisconsin seeking teachers to join their team as a DHH Teacher for the 23/24 school year! Apply now and get an interview today. Benefits Weekly Pay - Friday UnitedHealthcare - Health, Dental & Vision Coverage 401K Matching Interview Process 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter 20-30 minute vi
- Pewaukee, WIPart time DHH Teacher needed for 15hours per week in Pewaukee, WI Job Requirements: Bachelor's degree in deaf education Completed course certified by the Council on Education for the Deaf Active State licensure To apply, please submit your resume to: Ashley Avery- Account Executive Email: [email protected] Phone: (678) 538-6790
- Pewaukee, WIDetails: Part - Time 15 hours a week DHH Specialist Onsite only Contract position, renewal options State DHH teaching license/endorsement Masters Degree in visually impaired students Benefits: Competitive compensation 401k matching Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will b
- Pewaukee, WIFull time DHH Teacher needed in Pewaukee, WI Requirements: Bachelor's degree in deaf education Completed course certified by the Council on Education for the Deaf Active State licensure To apply, please submit your resume to: Ashley Avery- Account Executive Email: [email protected] Phone: (678) 538-6790
- Rhinelander, WISunbelt Staffing is seeking a dedicated and skilled American Sign Language (ASL) Translator to join our inclusive and vibrant educational community. As an ASL Translator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring effective communication between deaf or hard-of-hearing students, teachers, and staff members. Your expertise will foster an inclusive and equitable learning environment for all students. Key Responsibilities: Provide ASL interpretati
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.