Full-Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) - Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
ProCare Therapy is seeking a compassionate Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) for a full-time position in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. This exciting opportunity is for the upcoming 23/24 school year and involves working with a middle and high school caseload. Fluency in American Sign Language (ASL) is a must. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of students with hearing impairments!
- Provide instruction and support to students with hearing impairments
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Utilize American Sign Language (ASL) to facilitate effective communication
- Collaborate with educators and parents to create a supportive learning environment
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Deaf Education or a related field
- Valid state teaching certification in Deaf Education
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Experience working with middle and/or high school students preferred
- Knowledge of assistive technology and educational resources for hearing-impaired students
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Supportive work environment
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]. For further inquiries, please contact Ellen at the same email address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Hudson, OH
- San Jacinto, CA
- Downey, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Chicago, IL
- San Francisco, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.