Full-Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher near Atlanta, GA
A school district near the Atlanta, GA area is looking for a committed, selfless, and passionate Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Our students futures are only as great as the teacher who develop them! Are you ready to make an impact on our future leaders? All interested candidates are welcome to apply, including new graduates and out-of-state candidates.
Current Educational Interpreter License preferred
- Full Time position(still apply if interested in part-time)
- Multiple positions, all with manageable caseloads
- Very supportive staff and administration
- Not far from plenty of local milestones, new housing developments, amazing "Southern" food, and shopping malls.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Marcquis Fleming by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.