Full-Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed for 22/23 School Year Briarwood Hils, IN
Full-Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed for 22/23 School Year Briarwood Hills, IN
If you are a certified Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in Indiana looking for your next full-time position, ProCare Therapy may have just what you are looking for! We are currently working with a charming school district near Briarwood Hills which is looking for a qualified DHH teacher to join their team for the full 2022-2023 school year. If you believe you would be a good fit, please apply online today! See further job details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: August 2022 – June 2023
- Degree: Must have either Master’s Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- License / Certification: Must hold active Indiana State licensure, Must have experience using Signed Exact English (SEE)
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Pittsfield, MA
- Lakewood, IL
- Altoona, PA
- Tacoma, WA
- Washington, DC
- Holden, WV
- Joliet , IL
- Falcon, CO
- Downers Grove, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.