Full Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher needed for the 22/23 School Year - Gages Lake , IL -
We have a need in our school district for a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Gages Lake, IL
- Master’s degree in Education for the Teaching Deaf Students
- State School Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Full Time (35 Hours)
- Start/End Date: 9/26/22-5/31/23
- Must have IL DHH Certification
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- Red Bluff, CA
- Redding, CA
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Rouse, CA
- Greenville, OH
- Oildale, CA
- St. Henry, OH
- Piqua, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.