Full-Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
Soliant is seeking a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for a great opportunity in your area. We are currently working with local school districts in need of a full-time candidate for the 20-21 school year. To be considered for upcoming opportunities please review the details and qualifications provided below.
- Full-Time (37.5-40hrs) per week
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Currently a virtual position; will change if students return to school
- Itinerant; working with multiple students within the district
- K-12th grade caseload
- Currently arranging Interviews
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) certification in CA
- Experience in a school setting
For more information on this opportunity don’t hesitate to send your resume along with relevant certifications to Nicholas Mitchell.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Concord, CA
- Fort Collins, CO
- Minneapolis, MN
- Atlanta, GA
- Concord, NH
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Brazos, CA
- Thornton, CO
- Hickory, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.