Full-time School Deaf & Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher - Front Royal, Virginia
A school district is currently arranging interviews for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) near the Front Royal, Virginia area.
- Must have Active VA license as a DHH Teacher
- Dates: ASAP-6/2/2023
- Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload: 8-10 K-12th graders
- Itinerant position between three schools *Only 2 miles between each school location!*)
- Master’s Degree in Deaf Education (with an emphasis on listening and spoken language)
- MA Department of Education License as a Teacher of the Deaf
- Must have transportation and have ability to travel frequently throughout the city of Quincy to meet the needs of students
- Knowledge of amplification, adaptive equipment, and applicable technology
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Shoreline, WA
- San Jose, CA
- Wakefeild , MA
- Malden, MA
- Brockton, MA
- Medford, MA
- Jonesboro , GA
- Plymouth, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.