Full-Time Teacher for Deaf and Hard of Hearing | DHH | GA
Bilingual Therapies has a great school district in Georgia that is looking for some dedicated Deaf and Hard of Hearing teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. Review the details and apply now!
- Full-Time (37.5 hrs/week)
- PreK-12th Grade
- Caseload Size: Case manager for 6; monthly consults could be approximately 20.
- Duties: Support students in either gen ed classroom or self-contained setting. Help classroom teacher understand the student's hearing loss, IEP accommodations and hearing devices/equipment. Check on hearing aids/FM systems to make sure they are in working order. Collect data on IEP goal progress.
- Software/Systems Used: GOIEP
- Requires Master's or higher level degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students.
- Active state DHH License.
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- Alexandria, VA
- Monroeville, PA
- Alexandria, VA
- Anoka, MN
- Minneapolis, MN
- home , AL
- Home , WY
- San Jose, CA
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.