Full Time Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Needed Near Newton, Massachusetts
Soliant is working with a school district near Newton, Massachusetts to find a full-time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This position is a school-based, contract position through Soliant. This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive district, so apply now!
- Provide direct and consultative educational services to students with hearing loss or hearing disorders
- Prepare materials and plans which effectively share knowledge about the techniques necessary for children who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Understand current amplification options for children in classroom settings
- Implement curriculum requirements for each student and adapt them as needed for each student
- Work closely with educational audiologist, speech-language pathologists, and parents of students with hearing loss
- Write IEPs or 504 plan for students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Conduct classroom observations of the students
- Provide educational opportunities and training for staff
- Communicate regularly with parents or caregivers about student progress
- Must have a degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Must have Massachusetts Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
We are trying to fill this position promptly. If interested, please contact Morgan Pittman directly by email at [email protected] or by phone number at (678) 710-7538.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- Red Bluff, CA
- Redding, CA
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Rouse, CA
- Greenville, OH
- Oildale, CA
- St. Henry, OH
- Piqua, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.