Full-Time Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Remote Jobs - Helena, MT
Sunbelt is currently hiring for a 100% remote Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing specifically near the Bozeman, MT school district. This position is full-time and starts at the end of this summer and continues into the next school year. Below are more details regarding the specifics of the position.
Job Details for Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing:
- The applicant would be working full-time
- Applicant must be able to work 100% remote
- Help assist students with 1:1 guidance
- Teacher would be working for school district near Bozeman, MT
Job Details for Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Teach and interpret subject matter and ensure student learning that will contribute to the students' development
- Administer individual and group assessments to plan for remediation of specific skill deficits and to monitor their progress regarding skill acquisition
- Maintaining, monitoring, and reporting students’ grade and attendance records
- Required to have valid Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing licensor
- Preferred at least 1 year of relevant school or work experience
Thankyou for your interest in the 100% Remote Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing job near the Bozeman, MT school district! If you would like to apply please send your most recent resume to [email protected] !
Recent DHH Jobs
- Tacoma, WA
- Pensacola , FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Dickinson, ND
- West Fargo, ND
- Williston, ND
- Maltha, CA
- Spokane, WA
- Newark, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.