Full-Time Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Salem, OR
Searching for the best candidates nation-wide, we at ProCare Therapy pride ourselves in supporting the next generation of children. We are looking for fun loving companionate people to spread positively to the children.
We are currently on the market for a full time teacher for the deaf and hard of hearing position in Salem, OR that is looking to start as soon as possible for the 2022/2023 school year. If you believe that you are a great fit for the job please apply online! Here is some more details below:
- Full-Time Position over the school year. (35 Hours)
- Starts ASAP to the end of the school year.
- Caseload consists of students ranging from Pre-K to 12th grade.
- More details upon interview.
- Must hold a Master's Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students.
- Previous experience with teaching deaf students is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in teaching students in a school setting is required.
- Must have an OR state certification in Deaf Education. (DHH Teacher Licensure)
- Total Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Matching 401 K
- Highly competitive compensation.
Deciding to partner with us at ProCare Therapy means that you will be represented by one of the leading recruiting firms in the education setting. The school district is constantly setting up interviews, so if you believe that you are a good fit for the opportunity please email me a copy of your updated resume at [email protected], and I will reach out about the next steps in the hiring process.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- Red Bluff, CA
- Redding, CA
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Rouse, CA
- Greenville, OH
- Oildale, CA
- St. Henry, OH
- Piqua, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.