Full-Time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard Hearing Position needed in Berkeley, CA.
DHHT: Full-Time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard Hearing Position needed for School Year 2022/2023 in Berkeley, CA.
As one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, we genuinely appreciate the opportunity to match highly qualified professionals in the positions that make a difference daily.
We are in search for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard Hearing (DHHT) for the school year 2022-2023. A DHHT is someone who teaches students who are deaf, going deaf, or are hard of hearing.
This is a contract position with a paid competitive hourly rate that includes both direct and indirect services. Weekly hours each week are guaranteed. Please see more details about this position below:
Hours & Caseload:
- Full-Time: 35hrs per week
- Caseload: Pre-school program
- Start Date: 08/08/2022- 05/25/2023
Education, Experience & License:
- Master’s in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- CA License
- Direct provision of specialized services for the deaf
- Collaborate with families and other related service providers
- Create and implement Individualized Educational Plans (IEP's)
- Completing Desired Results Developmental Profile's (DRDP's)
- Analyze date to inform instruction
Soliant Health Account Executive, Amiea Summers would love to speak with you about this opportunity. Please contact her directly at (678)-932-4685 for more information and how to start the application process.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.