Full-Time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) in Green Bay
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) for a full-time position in Green Bay, Wisconsin. This position is available for the upcoming 23-24 school year.
- Provide specialized instruction to students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Utilize appropriate instructional strategies and techniques to support student learning
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as speech-language pathologists and audiologists, to create a comprehensive educational experience
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Valid DPI certification as a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Experience working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing is preferred
At ProCare Therapy, we value our educators and strive to provide a supportive and enriching work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to Ellen Sentell at [email protected]. For any inquiries or further information, feel free to contact Ellen directly.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- El Segundo, CA
- Nevada City, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Weymouth, MA
- Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.