Full-Time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH)
Soliant is currently partnered with a great school district near Roselle, Illinois that is looking to hire a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH).
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH)
- Full time (37.5-40 hrs/week)
- K-12 caseload.
- Itinerant throughout the district.
- Mileage reimbursement for traveling between schools.
- Graduate-level degree from an accredited program in Deaf Education.
- Illinois Certification as a Teacher of the Deaf.
- Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Recent DHH Jobs
- Manassas, VA
- Tucker, GA
- Milpitas, CA
- Plainfield, IL
- Home, DE
- Watsonville, CA
- Charlotte, NC
- Pleasanton, CA
- Mt. Airy, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.