Full Time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job for the Upcoming School Year near Wheeling, WV
A supportive school district near Wheeling, WV is partnering with us at Sunbelt Staffing to fill a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job for the upcoming school year. We are dedicated to find someone that fits the criteria below and can make a difference in students lives.
- Experience with IEP’s and Dynamic Learning Maps
- Experience and training with PECS, TEACCH, Discrete Trial Teaching, Social Stories, Applied Behavior Analysis, Support for Personalized Learning, Crisis Prevention Intervention
- Can demonstrate ability to provide intervention and instruction to students with a wide range of abilities and behaviors
- WV teaching certificate with a certification in Multicategorical K – 12 with Endorsement in Autism
- Master’s degree in Education/Deaf Education
- Endorsement in Hard Hearing
If you think this Full time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing job for the upcoming school year located near Wheeling, WV sounds like a good fit to you or someone you may know of, please give me a call at (813)-749-5259 and send your resume directly to [email protected] for more information about this job opportunity. We are actively interviewing for this job, and it is one you wont want to miss.
Lauren Bine | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 749-5259
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.