Full-Time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Needed Near Hagerstown, Maryland
Soliant is working with a school district near Hagerstown, Maryland to find a full-time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This position requires 35 hours of work weekly, and there are approximately 15-20 students receiving direct services and 10-15 consultations. The ages of the students range from birth to 21 years old. This position is a school-based, contract position. This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive district, so apply now.
- Provide direct and consultative services to students who are deaf and hard of hearing
- Work with a team of teachers for the deaf and hard of hearing and with other school faculty
- Attend IEP and 504 teams
- Write IEP's
- Maintain the equipment used for education purposes
- Train school staff with the equipment used by students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Communicate with students in ASL
- Duties are not limited to the tasks listed above.
- Must have a degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Must have Maryland Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
Hours: 35 hours per week
Caseload size: 15-20 students for direct service and 10-15 for consultations
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
We are trying to fill this position promptly. If interested, please contact Morgan Pittman directly by email at [email protected] or by phone number at (678) 710-7538.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.