Full Time Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Needed near Rodeo, California
Sunbelt is actively seeking qualified candidates near Rodeo, California to hire a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (TDHH) for a full time job. The schedule will be roughly 8:15am-3:30pm and may be an itinerant as well as classroom based position.
- To determine the educational goals of learners who are deaf or hearing impaired, as well as collect data to determine learner needs, evaluate learner progress, guide instruction and intervention and provide timely feedback to learners, families, and staff
- To contribute to mandatory statutes including Individual Education Plans, present levels of functional performance, and annual reviews
- To use professional knowledge to address the needs of the deaf/hearing impaired learner population, while showing respect for individual differences, cultures, and learning needs of functional performance, and annual reviews.
- Licensed to teach deaf and hard of hearing students (TDHH) in the state of California
- Able to commute near Rodeo, California
- Previous school based experience preferred
For more information regarding this full time teacher of the deaf/hard of hearing (TDHH) job near Rodeo, California, please send your resume to our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
For those interested in a separate teletherapy position, please call or email our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
Recent DHH Jobs
- wauconda, IL
- Bethel, AK
- Kennesaw, GA
- Emerson, GA
- arlington, IL
- CARPENTERSVILLE, IL
- Sacramento , CA
- Roseville, CA
- Marietta, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.