Full Time Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (TDHH) Needed near San Rafael, California
Sunbelt has partnered with a school district near San Rafael, California to hire a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (TDHH) for a full time job. The schedule will be roughly 8:15am-3:30pm and may be an itinerant as well as classroom based position.
- To assess the educational needs of students who are deaf or hearing impaired, as well as gather data to determine learner needs, measure learner progress, direct instruction and intervention and provide timely feedback to learners, families, and staff
- To contribute to mandatory statutes including Individual Education Plans, present levels of functional performance, and yearly reviews
- To use professional knowledge to address the needs of the deaf/hearing impaired learner population, while demonstrating respect for individual differences, cultures, and learning needs of Functional Performance, and Annual Reviews.
- Licensed to teach deaf and hard of hearing students (TDHH) in the state of California
- Reliable transportation near Berkley, California
- Previous school based experience preferred
For more information regarding this full time teacher of the deaf/hard of hearing (TDHH) job near Berkley, California, please send your resume to our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
For those interested in a separate teletherapy position, please call or email our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
Recent DHH Jobs
- wauconda, IL
- Bethel, AK
- Kennesaw, GA
- Emerson, GA
- arlington, IL
- CARPENTERSVILLE, IL
- Sacramento , CA
- Roseville, CA
- Cartersville, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.