Fully Remote DHHT
Are you looking for a job that allows you the hours you desire while never leaving your house? Then this is your chance for a fully remote, full-time job! A school district in the state of Virginia is seeking a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to work virtually with children K-12 through telepractice. This district is actively searching for candidates to contract so apply today!
- K-12: Mild- Moderate Disabilities
- Contract Position – Full Time
- Fast interview and start date
- Weekly Pay (Paid by the hour)
- Support and Training Provided
- Compensation includes direct and indirect services
- M.S. in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Virginia Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
Apply today for this 100% fully remote opportunity to obtain the work life balance you deserve! To learn about other teletherapy opportunities outside of this position for this school year or the upcoming year, please reach out to Vincent Martelli at [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- Lawrenceville, GA
- Suwanee, GA
- Downingtown , PA
- Gages Lake, IL
- Redmond, WA
- Grass Valley, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Sacremento, CA
- Oakland, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.