Hearing Impaired Specialist (TOD) - Greely, Colorado
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for an opening in Greely, Colorado. This is a full time position for the current school year working with a very supportive and long time school client.
- Full-time TOD/DHH
- Location: Greely, CO
- Full-time: 40 hours/week
- ASAP to End of school year
- Middle school caseload: 15 students
- In-person services and willing to do hybrid (70-30 in person: virtual)
- Super supportive district at a well known liberal arts school
- Out of state candidates are welcome to apply
- State license reimbursement
- Travel assistance
- Excellent compensation package
- Weekly pay
- Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State Teaching Certification
- Must have or be able to obtain CDE certification
- School based experience working with all age groups
We are currently arranging interviews for this opening. Please apply with resume to email@example.com for consideration. Pay and benefits are negotiable. Please call with any further questions.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0324
Recent DHH Jobs
- Greeley, CO
- Douglasville, GA
- Salem, OR
- Keizer, OR
- Fort Meade, FL
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Lansing, MI
- Powder Springs, GA
- Rockmart, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.