Hiring For a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) | Fort Worth, TX
At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. We are working with a school district located in Fort Worth, Texas that is in need of a Deaf of Hard and Hearing Teacher for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
- Contract Position
- Multiple School Sites
- Active Teaching Certification in Deaf Education in the state of Texas.
- New graduates encouraged to apply!
- Paid every Friday
- Insurance offered - Health/Vision/Dental/Life
- 401(k) Matching
The district is looking to hire for the 2023-2024 school year! Hourly rate for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit this application and / or contact me through email with an updated copy of your resume attached to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Franklin, INDHH Teachers NEEDED for the 23/24 School Year in Franklin, IN!! Are you a passionate Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is seeking dedicated DHH Teachers to join our team and make a lasting impact on students' lives. Job Title: Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher Location: Franklin, IN Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time Caseload Details: Open to Part-Time, 3 Eleme
- Gary, INDeaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT) | Gary, IN | 23-24 Job Title: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT) Employer: Gary Community Schools Location: Gary, Indiana Term: Full-time, for the remainder of the 23/24 School Year Description: Gary Community Schools is seeking a dedicated and experienced Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT) to join our team for the remainder of the 23/24 School Year. The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’
- Franklin, INFull-Time DHH Opportunity OPEN in Franklin, IN!! Are you a passionate Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is seeking dedicated DHH Teachers to join our team and make a lasting impact on students' lives. Job Title: Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher Location: Franklin, IN Employment Type: Contract, Part- OR Full-Time Caseload Details: 5 Students, 3 Elementary and 1
- Franklin, INProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Franklin Indiana that is in need of a deaf/hard of hearing teacher for the spring semester. The positions will be working with a small caseload of 8 students spread out over 4 school sites, serving as the teacher of record for 5 of the students. This will be a contracted position through ProCare Therapy. It will be part time, two days per week with an immediate start date. An active teachi
- Franklin, INProCare Therapy is seeking a school-based Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to join our team in Franklin, Indiana for the current school year. See details below! Job Details: Start: Immediate Flexible on schedule/days coming in Onsite only (approx. 2 days/week) Caseload: 8 students, elementary and middle school Job requirements: State Teaching Credential in Deaf Education (DHH certification) Master level degree in Education for Teach
- Gary, INTeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT)- 23/24 School Year A fantastic school located near Gary, Indiana is looking for a skilled and committed Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to become a part of their team. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work in a supportive atmosphere. Requirements: Must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Special Education Previous teaching experience with special needs student
- Gary, INAre you a dedicated educator with a passion for supporting students who are deaf or hard of hearing? We are seeking a committed DDHH Teacher to join our team in Gary, Indiana. Responsibilities: Provide direct instruction and support to students who are deaf or hard of hearing. Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) based on students' unique needs and goals. Utilize specialized instructional strategies and resources to p
- Gary, INAre you eager for new opportunities for summer school? Are you a Deaf And Hard of Hearing Teacher? with a passion for helping students will special needs? We are NOW HIRING for summer school About The Position: 36.25 Hours TBD Must Specialize in sign language Caseload: K-12 Students Requirements: Bachelors or master’s degree in special education or related field. Must have an active special education license in
- Home, INVocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need. Be a part of our team! Apply to become a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.