HIRING: Full Time DHH Teacher Needed in San Bernardino, CA
Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher | 2023-2024
Making an impact is great, but making an impact while making a great living is possible if you are in the market for a position in San Bernardino, CA! I am listing the details of the position below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- Full Time Position for '23-24 School Year
- Elementary Caseload
- HIRING ASAP
- Must have active Certification in CA
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Previous experience preferred
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and will be based on several factors, namely experience and skillset. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. Our mission here at ProCare Therapy is simply to Make Life Better for Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting with you and making you a part of our team!
(470) 235 – 4759
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Hudson, OH
- San Jacinto, CA
- Downey, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Chicago, IL
- San Francisco, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.