HIRING! Remote or Onsite DHH Teacher (Deaf and Hard of Hearing) wanted in Hayward, CA
We are currently seeking a certified Deaf and Hard of Hearing teacher to provide services for the 2023-2024 School Year!
Job Title: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT)
Location: Hayward, CA
Job Type: Full-Time (37.5 hours)
Start Date: 09/11/2023
End Date: 06/07/2023
- Onsite Position
- Caseload Varies
- Master’s Degree in Education for teaching deaf students
- Must hold and active State license in Deaf Education
- Competitive hourly pay: $35+/hour based upon experience
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance for full-time employees
- 401(k) matching program for full-time employees
How to Apply: For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to call or text Christa Tamburo- Recruiting Advisor at 678-389-6179. You can also email me by clicking HERE. Apply now!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- El Segundo, CA
- Nevada City, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Weymouth, MA
- Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.