Houston, TX: Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
Soliant is working to fill a part-time (20-hour) contract position in the metro Houston, TX area. We seek certified Teachers of Deaf and Hard of Hearing students.
The applicant will be covering several school buildings, and possibly working across districts. Mileage reimbursement is available.
- Providing direct instruction and/or consultative services to students;
- Evaluating and assessing students' academic and communication needs.
- Working in conjunction with the audiologist, training students and teachers on individual and/ or classroom amplification systems.
- Collaborating and consulting with team members to develop ARDs
- Adapting or modifying learning objectives as they are defined by the Common Core State Standards, and teaching to achieve said outcomes.
- Training students and staff members in the use of assistive technology devices related to hearing impairments.
In order to work with students who are deaf or hard of hearing, applicants must be certified by the Texas Education Agency.
This is a great opportunity for semi-retired Teachers who want to continue working with deaf and hard of hearing students.
To be considered, please send an up-to-date resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Ravensdale, WA
- Dallas, TX
- Willits, CA
- Lakeport, CA
- Cloverdale, CA
- Fayetteville, GA
- Forest Park, GA
- Rapid City, SD
- Santa Rosa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.