Illinois Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist Telethearpy Job
Soliant has a new opportunity available for a Deaf/Hard of Hearing Specialist looking for a Teletheraphy position in Illinois.
- Open to about 20-37.5 Hours per week
- Must have School's Experience
- MUST be proficient in ASL
- Elementary school ages
- Licensed in IL and PEL needed
- Maternity Leave – December 1- End of School Year
How to Apply?:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: tobias.Smith@soliant.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-225-3188
I look forward to talking to you!
Tobias Smith Hiring Coordinator
1979 Lakeside Pkwy Ste 800, Tucker, GA 30084
Currently Staffing: School TeleSpeech Services • School Speech Pathologists • School Occupational Therapists • School Physical Therapists • Sign Language Interpreters • School Psychologists • TVI/DHH/Special Education Teachers • School RN/LPNs
Recent DHH Jobs
- Wauchula, FL
- Dallas, TX
- San Mateo, CA
- Skokie, IL
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Highland Park, IL
- Rapid City, SD
- Skokie, IL
- Des Plaines, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.