In Need of a Full Time Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Fremont, MI
A great school district in Fremont, MI area is now looking to hire a Deaf and Hard of Hearing teacher for a current, Full-Time opening. Previous experience working with children is required. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Previous experience in schools is preferred
- Elementary and Middle School caseload
- More details of caseload upon interview
- Master's level degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Active Deaf Education certificate in the state of Michigan
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] . From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (904) 309-9740 for any additional information!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Mobile, AL
- Orange Beach, AL
- Montgomery, AL
- Madison, AL
- Milton, MA
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Birmingham, AL
- Home , KY
- Home , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.