Soliant Schools is scheduling interviews for a hearing impaired teacher position with a school district near Henderson, Nevada. This position will run for the duration of the upcoming school year.
- 35-37.5 hours per week
- Complete hearing assessments and help develop IEPs
- Assistive Technology Troubleshooting
- Plan with teachers to implement strategies
- Itinerant - cover multiple sites
*Classroom position also available for those who prefer self-contained slots*
This position will require Hearing Impaired Teacher certification for North Carolina upon start date. Interviews are being scheduled ASAP - out of state candidates eligible for certification are encouraged to apply!
Soliant offers weekly pay at a W2 rate, as well as benefit/insurance plans tailored to your individual needs! Candidates looking to travel could be entitled to assistance and incentives!
Interested candidates can:
- Apply below
- Call Joey Fairbanks at 678-837-1240
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a time to speak with me!