Licensed Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching Job Near Prunedale, CA
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district around Prunedale, CA for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year! We are looking to hire a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher. This will be a full-time position working with Elementary - High School grade students. If you have a passion for helping your community and kids this is the position for you! Read below for more details.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
- PreK - 12th Grade
- Pay: $40 - $44 an hour (Based on experience, credentials, etc)
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred not required)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 470-235-4758, [email protected] . To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Kyle, TX
- Marietta, GA
- McDonough, GA
- New Braunsfel, TX
- Pleasantville, OR
- Shoreline, WA
- Martindale, TX
- Veneta, OR
- Alexandria, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.