Looking for a Part Time Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing Near Jamesville, NC
Looking for a Teacher of the Deaf/ Hard of Hearing near Jamesville, NC
As a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, you will play a pivotal role in helping students with hearing loss thrive academically and socially. Your expertise in specialized instructional strategies and your understanding of deaf culture will help create an environment that supports communication, inclusivity, and personal growth for the students.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students who are deaf and hard of hearing, ensuring alignment with state standards and curriculum guidelines.
- Provide direct instruction to students, utilizing a variety of communication modes, such as American Sign Language (ASL), cued speech, and spoken language, based on students' needs and preferences.
- Valid teaching certification in Deaf Education or Special Education in North Carolina.
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL) and familiarity with other communication modalities used by individuals who are deaf and hard of hearing.
- 401k plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in this position near Jamesville, NC please apply with your resume or email me with your resume.
National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- El Segundo, CA
- Nevada City, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Weymouth, MA
- Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.