Morrow, GA: Teacher of Deaf and Hard of hearing students
Calling on certified Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing! Soliant is working with a long-time partner in the metro Atlanta area to place a full-time teacher for a contract opening.
Located right outside of the Perimeter, this district serves a diverse community.
The applicant will be covering several school buildings, working with students from preschool to high school.
- Providing direct instruction and/or consultative services to students;
- Evaluating students' academic and communication needs.
- Collaborating and consulting with team members to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) that will meet student's needs.
- Adapting learning objectives as they are defined by the Common Core State Standards.
- Training students and staff members in the use of assistive technology devices .
- Collect data to document student progress toward IEP goals
- Maintain weekly instruction plans and consultation logs.
In order to work with students who are deaf or hard of hearing, applicants must be certified by the Georgia Department of Education. For out-of-state applicants, Soliant offers guidance to the application process.
To be considered, please send an up-to-date resume to Monica Guu at mon[email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Arlington, VA
- Racine, WI
- Houston, TX
- Moncks Corner, SC
- Winchester, CA
- Troy, MI
- Dewalt, TX
- Birmingham, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.