NEW! Deaf & Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher
We are currently seeking a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing to work with a school district in the Carson City, NV area. If you would like to join a supportive team working with students of all ages, apply now!
- 8/15/2022 - 6/2/2023
- Full-Time (37.5hr per week)
- Itinerant position
- K-12th grade
- Must have Deaf/Hard of Hearing License with NV
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
Apply today or please email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2 business days.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Kennedale, TX
- Gages Lake, IL
- Oildale, CA
- Henderson, NV
- Fremont, CA
- Loveland, CO
- Resaca, GA
- Santa Ana, CA
- San Jose, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.