NEW: English as a Second Language Teacher needed - Tinley Park, IL area
Soliant is working with a school district in the Tinley Park, Illinois area that has a need for an English as a Second Language Teacher! This position is needed for the 22/23 school year, and the district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- Full-time Monday-Friday
- 22/23 School Year
- Elementary School caseload
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Illinois License for English as a Second Language Teaching
- Active PEL Certification for the state of Illinois
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- W2 Contracted position
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vison, dental, 401k)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Tacoma, WA
- Escondido, CA
- Pensacola , FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Dickinson, ND
- West Fargo, ND
- Williston, ND
- Maltha, CA
- Spokane, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.