NEW Full Time Position for DHHT
Are you a DHHT (Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing) in need of a new position? We have a school that is looking to hire an DHHT who can work effectively and efficiently. If this sounds like you or someone you know please call me today!
Location: near Huntington, Massachusetts
- 22/23 School Year
- Onsite Only
- Promoting high standards and expectations for student achievement
- Communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students
- Planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum
You must have:
- Master’s degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Must have a State Teaching in Deaf Education License
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7721
Recent DHH Jobs
- wauconda, IL
- Bethel, AK
- Kennesaw, GA
- Emerson, GA
- arlington, IL
- CARPENTERSVILLE, IL
- Sacramento , CA
- Roseville, CA
- Cartersville, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.