New Opening Deaf Hard Hearing Teacher | Actively Interviewing Martinsville, IN
An outstanding school district in Martinsville, IN is looking for a Deaf Hard Hearing Teacher for the 2023/2024 school year. This will be a full-time position and will run through the entirety of the 2023/2024 school year. We are currently arranging interviews and will continue until we have found the right fit.
- Hourly Rate Based on Experience: $30-45 per hour
- Benefits Offered
- Weekly Paychecks
- Must hold active Deaf Hard Hearing Teaching License in IN
- Full Time
- New Grads encouraged to apply!
Kevin Kelly | [email protected] | 678-392-4850
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Mooresville, INAt ProCare Therapy, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. We are working with a school district located in Mooresville, IN that is in need of a Deaf of Hard and Hearing Teacher for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Responsibilities Full-Time Contract Position Multiple School Sites Job Requirements Active Teaching Certification in Deaf Education in the state of
- Burien, WASoliant Health is currently seeking dedicated and passionate Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teachers for an exciting opportunity within a well-established school district in Burien, Washington. This position offers an excellent chance to work within a large deaf education program, serving students throughout the district. Responsibilities: Provide specialized instruction to DHH students in accordance with their Individualized Education Pro
- Columbus, GASoliant Health is seeking a passionate and dedicated Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH) Specialist to join our team and provide exceptional educational services within a well-respected school district in Columbus, GA. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year, offering an onsite opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students. Responsibilities: Provide direct instruction to students who are deaf or hard of hearing, ut
- Mooresville, IN
- Home, AZTeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Full Time School District Position Be a part of our team! Apply to become a DHHT! Vocovision is a TelePractice company that is partnered with school districts across the nation. We provide clinical and technical training for all our Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Therapist have the ability to create their own work schedule within the school district’s schoo
- Mooresville, INLooking for DHH Teachers in the Mooresville, IN ASAP for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a passionate Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is seeking dedicated DHH Teachers to join our team and make a lasting impact on students' lives. Job Title: Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher Location: Mooresville, IN Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time Caseload Details: C
- Home, INVocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need. Be a part of our team! Apply to become a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Fort Wayne, INDeaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Job Open - Fort Wayne, IN I am partnering with a school district near Fort Wayne in search of deaf and hard of hearing teacher to help out with their special needs students. This is a full-time itinerant position working with 2-3 schools in very close proximity. Details: 35 hrs/ week K-12 Students Monday - Friday Education and/or Experience: Bachelor s degree and active Indiana teaching license
- Providence, RIVirtual Services need at a School District for Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.