NOW Hiring | Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) | Contracted
A Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) position has opened near Simi Valley, CA. We are currently sourcing for candidates for the 22/23 who are interested in the following setting:
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Middle and high school caseload
- Itinerate position
- Work with deaf and hard of hearing students individually and in small groups
- Collaborate with general and special education teachers and staff
- Act as IEP manager for approx. 18 students
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have California state license, certifications, and credentials
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Kyle, TX
- Marietta, GA
- McDonough, GA
- New Braunsfel, TX
- Pleasantville, OR
- Shoreline, WA
- Martindale, TX
- Veneta, OR
- Alexandria, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.