NOW HIRING: Teacher for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing near Pittsfield, Massachusetts -FULL TIME
A school district in the Pittsfield, Massachusetts area is actively looking to hire a Teacher for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing for a full time position. We are seeking an individual that can start immediately.
As a contract employee, you will be paid a competitive hourly rate and have guaranteed hours each week. More details about this opening are below.
- Full Time: Monday - Friday
- Start date: 2022-2023 School Year
- Caseload: The teacher is the district's primary agent for instruction with responsibility for presenting the prescribed curriculum effectively and employing a diagnostic/prescriptive approach to identification and subsequent adaptation to the needs and interests of the students
- Master's Degree preferred
- MA DESE Certification Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing;
- American Sign Language/Total Communication or Oral/Aural All Levels Experience evaluating and providing education services to hearing impaired students
If this is an opportunity that you would like to be considered for, contact Lisa Ho today to learn more about this opening and steps to get you started. We look forward to hearing from you.
Lisa Ho – 678-710-7617 (Can accept calls & text)
Recent DHH Jobs
- wauconda, IL
- Bethel, AK
- Kennesaw, GA
- Emerson, GA
- arlington, IL
- CARPENTERSVILLE, IL
- Sacramento , CA
- Roseville, CA
- Marietta, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.