Now Interviewing - Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher, Minneapolis, MN
Soliant Education is assisting a wonderful district near Minneapolis, MN looking to fill a new position for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher. Individuals who are certified are encouraged to apply.
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Full Time
- Caseload: K-12th
- Support from School Social Workers, Psychologists, Behavior Intervention Specialists, etc.
- 2022-2023 School Schedule
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
- Industry leading benefits in health, dental, and vision
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Certification REQUIRED
If you'd like to be immediately considered for an interview, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected].
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- mankato, MN
- Goose Creek, SC
- Rodeo, CA
- Salem, OR
- Chicago, IL
- Remington, VA
- Rochester, MN
- San Rafael , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.