NSY - Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher - Near Pittsfield, MA
A school near Pittsfield, MA is actively hiring a qualified Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) for the 22/23 school year. Interviews are happening now! See full details below. Feel free to contact Maria Simoni at 813-336-6785 as well for further questions.
- Full Time
- Full School Year
- Caseload: K-12
The duties commonly associated with the position include but are not limited to
- maintaining up-to-date knowledge of curriculum content
- planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum
- maintaining classroom management
- planning and delivering effective instruction
- promoting high standards and expectations for student achievement
- communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students
- promoting equity and appreciation of diversity
- Master's Degree Preferred
- MA DESE Certification Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing;
- American Sign Language/Total Communication or Oral/Aural All Levels
- Experience evaluating and providing education services to hearing impaired students
Interested candidates please email your resume or referrals to [email protected]. I look forward to speaking with you about the various opportunities we have to offer.
National Hiring Manager
Recent DHH Jobs
- Manassas, VA
- Tucker, GA
- Milpitas, CA
- Plainfield, IL
- Home, DE
- Watsonville, CA
- Charlotte, NC
- Pleasanton, CA
- Mt. Airy, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.