Onsite Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher Job - Riverside, CA
Soliant is seeking qualified candidates to fill a deaf/hard of hearing teacher opening for the upcoming semester with a school district in the Riverside, California area. Fully-credentialed candidates are being interviewed!
Soliant Health provides compensation packages with an hourly rate and benefit plans (heath/vision/dental/401k) catered to your needs. Travel assistance/incentives also available for candidates who qualify!
- 37.5-40 hours per week
- TK-6th grade students on caseload
- Itinerant caseload
- 25-30 students total
- Some IEP case management
*Active California Deaf/HH teacher certification or equivalent eligibility required to qualify for position.*
Duties of Position:
- Conduct observations/evaluations to provide data for multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure students’ learning settings comply with LRE outlines/Work with teachers to develop best practices
- Uphold IDEA/FAPE regulations
- Recommend/train students with assistive technology
- Interpret audiology reports and perform hearing assessments if required
Interested candidates can::
Call Joey Fairbanks at 678.837.1240 and refer to this job
Email a resume and references to [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- South San Francisco, CA
- Raleigh, NC
- Richmond, CA
- Piedmont, CA
- Emeryville, CA
- Raleigh, FL
- Burlingame , CA
- Woodbridge, VA
- Franklin Lakes, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.