Opening for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Near Dallas, OR
An amazing school district near Newberg, OR is currently looking to employ Teacher of the Deaf (DHH) for a full-time opening. The director is ready to interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Employment Type: Full-time, contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours /week
Master’s Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Teach primarily in an elementary school, possibly co-teaching with a classroom teacher, with one or more students using the listening and spoken language approach to communication
- As needed, provide specialized instruction or consultation related to other students with hearing loss as needed pursuant to student’s individualized education program (IEP)
- Work effectively with a team of general education and special education teachers, consulting audiologist, other related service providers, and with administrators
- Plan instruction effectively, engaging learners and uses appropriate instructional techniques.
- Plan and prepare for IEP and parent meetings and complete IEP related documentation
- Monitor student’s use of hearing aids, cochlear implants, and FM technology
Health Benefits: Vision, Dental, Life
- If you are interested, please complete the application or either attach your resume or send it directly to me at [email protected] Please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or call 678-327-0200 with any questions you may have or if you want to hear more about additional opportunities!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Kyle, TX
- Marietta, GA
- McDonough, GA
- New Braunsfel, TX
- Pleasantville, OR
- Shoreline, WA
- Martindale, TX
- Veneta, OR
- Alexandria, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.