PA Telehealth DHHT **K-12 caseload**
We are seeking for a DHHT to work a Virtual K-12 caseload in Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate must have a passion for engaging with children whom are deaf/hard of hearing. Join our team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from the convenience of your home
- Incur fewer transportation expenses
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Higher student satisfaction
- Master’s Degree in Special Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- PA Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- 2-3 years of previous school experience
- Must pass basic tech screening test
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bozeman , MT
- Evanston, IL
- Atmore , AL
- Martinez , CA
- new orleans, LA
- Beekmantown, NY
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Salem, OR
- Saint Paul , MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.