Part-Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Hello, job seekers! My name is Ellen, and I represent ProCare Therapy, a leading education staffing company. We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) for a part-time position in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Valid DHH teaching certification
- Experience working with students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of assistive technologies and educational accommodations
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students
- Provide instruction and support in various subjects
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborate with fellow educators, parents, and support staff
If you are a compassionate and skilled DHH Teacher looking to make a difference in the lives of students, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email me, Ellen, at [email protected] with your updated resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Hudson, OH
- San Jacinto, CA
- Downey, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Chicago, IL
- San Francisco, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.