Part Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH)
A school near Bowling Green, FL is looking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) for the 20/21 school year.
- Part time, 20 hours a week
- 7 students
- PreK – High school case load
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have Florida state license, certifications, and credentials
- Must know ASL (American Sign Language)
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Saint Paul , MN
- Largo, CA
- Temple Terrace, FL
- rapid city, SD
- detroit, MI
- Stockbridge, GA
- Redwood Valley, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Springfield, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.