Part Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH)
We are searching for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) to join a school near Wauchula, FL for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Part time, 20 hours a week
- 7 students
- PreK – High school case load
A little about you:
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have Florida state license, certifications, and credentials
- Must know ASL (American Sign Language)
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bozeman , MT
- Evanston, IL
- Atmore , AL
- Martinez , CA
- new orleans, LA
- Beekmantown, NY
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Salem, OR
- Saint Paul , MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.